As individuals, we all have different reasons for wanting to change the way we look and ultimately the way we feel. Discover more ways to treat common skin conditions, reduce wrinkles and signs of aging and what to consider when deciding on a cosmetic procedure by browsing through our website.
The types of cosmetic medicine services offered at Medisurge Aesthetics include:
- Anti-aging treatment
- Facial rejuvenation treatment
- Facial slimming
- Lip enhancement
- Hyperpigmentation treatment
- Acne and acne scar treatment
- Prescriptive skincare treatment
- Professional skincare advice
If you have further questions, please call us to book an appointment to consult our cosmetic practitioner.
The types of services offered at Medisurge Surgery include:
- General medical consultations
- Full insurance medical examinations (30-minute consultation appointment)
- Pre-employment medical examinations
- Aviation medical examinations (1-hour consultation appointment)
- Minor surgeries (under appropriate local anaesthetic) including removal of skin cancers, moles, nodules, cysts, scars, wedge resection of in-grown toe nails, removal of digital nails, repair of skin lacerations, removal of embedded foreign bodies, fish hooks, incision of abscess, thrombosed piles, haematoma, etc.
- Vaccinations in particular routine infant and childhood vaccinations as per Health Department protocol, pneumococcal and influenza vaccinations,
- Travel medicine including vaccinations for cholera, typhoid, hepatitis A and B, etc. (except Yellow Fever vaccinations)
- Women’s health issues including osteoporosis, hormonal replacement, PAP smear tests, breast examination, etc. If preferred, a female doctor (Dr Priscilla Leow) is available for consultation.
- Preventive medicine and nutritional health
- Blood-taking service following a consultation (Please note: Cholesterol and blood sugar testing require 12-hour fasting)
- Non-urgent home visits are available to all regular patients of the practice. For any urgent medical attendance i.e. emergency circumstances, please ring “000” for an ambulance.